Monday, December 8, 2014

So I Need You. :)

So being a momma is hard, being a pregnant woman is hard, being a pregnant momma trying to remember things and get stuff done?...

Mission Impossible 4.

While I'm trying to keep my head above water, I figured I'd ask for some input on what you ladies like to read. I have a few posts in the making but they are all DIY's that I can't post because,mhm, Christmas, and family reads this...I hope haha. :D

Anyway, I figured while I was brainstorming for ideas that I'd ask you guys.
So what do you want to read about other than how round and tired I feel at 5+ months pregnant? Lol.

I can't wait to see your responses!

Xoxo,

Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.


    Here is my webpage renovating homes; www.homeimprovementdaily.com,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so glad that you've been encouraged by this. :) stay strong friendio!

    ReplyDelete