Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wow, How Time Flies...


So I have to apologize. 

I'm sorry for how long it's been since the last post. So very sorry. But I have a few reasons as to why I had put a hiatus on blogging unexpectedly. It all came down to my fast. 

First off let me just say WooHoo!! Only 5 days left!!! (I'm definitely not excited to eat chocolate and other sweets again lol) this fast has been very pivotal in my relationship with The Lord and with my own health. 

Which leads to why I stopped blogging for a whole month. Which I feel badly about by the way. But truthfully, I was not in the position to encourage wives and mothers and my sisters in Christ towards Jesus when my own relationship was so fruitless and dead. I was a vine cut off from The Branch. I was withered and dieing.  A white sepulcher if you may. 

Yet The Lord is faithful and just. He is my High Priest and the Saviour. He hears us when we call and answers us faithfully. I had to stop and seek The Lord faithfully myself. I was not reading or meditating on the Truth at all and prayer was merely a passing whisper. 

This is why the blog had to be set aside. It was becoming an idol and thankfully my eyes were opened to this after a conversation with my sister-in-law. My relationship with My Lord must come first.  Before the blog and before myself and family. So I put aside this great opportunity for something that is more important. I hope you can forgive me but I know that you will understand. 

So what about you friends? Has The Lord pointed anything out in your life lately? Have you felt the prodding and poking of the Holy Spirit convicting you? How is your fast going? 

Xoxo,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment