Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Long Way From Here..

Alrighty Friends! 


The fast is over and I'm trying to learn how to slowly bring sweets back into my life while being healthy. 

Let's just say it's a little difficult. 

I've decided to have sweets about once or twice a week. As something special instead of normalcy. Compared to a privilege and a right. 

And conveniently I don't consider chocolate milk a "sweet" hahaha 

Lucky me!! :D

And I've joined a gym! It's called Aspen Gym and it's awesome! They were running a special on the memberships so I got the daycare and the ability to bring a guest for way cheaper than their normal rate! And it's month to month so we can cancel anytime. 

I've managed to join a spin class, a Zumba class, and am looking into a PiYo class. I think I'm a teensy bit overexcited haha.

But a quick shout-out to my Hubs who manages to keep me from overexerting myself and getting burned out too quickly. I can't stay motivated and realistic without him! 

Needless to say I'm excited to start losing the extra baggage that these last four years of college,marriage, and childbearing have brought. I'm excited to get a long way away from here, this unhealthy weight that I've managed to gain and enjoy this life that the Lord has blessed me with. Yet in all honesty this goal is still a long way from here, from where I am now. 

It's going to be hard, eating clean and exercising. And it will take time, but I'm committed. I'm committed to making my body, this temple, healthy for the glory of the Lord and so I can do what He calls me to do. So that I can run with my child and be an example of a healthy life, so my Husband "…can rejoice in the wife of his youth.." (Proverbs 5:18)





Anyway, just thought I'd update and see how y'all are doin yourself. :) How are your goals for this year goin?? Have you made any changes to your life recently? Is there anyway that I can pray for you?


Xoxo,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment