Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Summer Is Nearly Here!

Yay! So summer is almost here and I for one and completely excited! I'm realizing though that there is spring cleaning to do now that it isn't negative 100 outside haha. 

So here is a short little blurb about what I am hoping to get done this spring. I figure if I actually put this up where people can see, then I kinda hafta do it….right?

So here is my list:

Spring Cleaning List:


  • I really want to plant, prune and restructure my flower garden and fruit trees in the yard. I have a potted flower that needs to be planted and three fruit trees to prune and fertilize.

  • I need to clean out our spare room and get this house organized. Also I need to declutter and just in general…clean everything. 

  • My car needs a deep clean from the inside out..badly.


  • I MUST plant a vegetable garden this year in the back portion of the yard. I would like some fresh veggies =]




So I think that's about it so far. I'm trying to tackle these things slowly and one at a time. What about you guys? What are you planning on doing for spring cleaning and whatnot? Do you have anything to maintain or start this year? If so, how do you plan on doing it? Also for you seasoned Wives and Moms, any awesome tips on cleaning? Anything you wish someone told you?

Xoxo,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment