Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Changing The Mission.

Photo Credit: Proverbs 31 Ministries

Alright, so I've been thinking.

Scary actually, but true, that the mission for my blog is all wrong. As much as I would love to encourage you ladies, I find that when I pull up my Mac and fire up safari and plug my way into Blogger, I feel as though if I don't write something astounding and awe inspiring then you aren't encouraged. 

And I just can't keep doing that, so I've decided a change is in order. 

Now the subheading for my blog is "Learning to Walk Faithfully in This Life". Which is what I'm going to do. 

I'm going to be real, to share with you what happens on my day to day... or every other day (insert winky face) because I can't keep trying to blow your mind with the next most amazing thing since sliced bread.. or my last post. 

I can't keep up with that and I refuse to give up. 

So here I am, learning to be real and honest. Learning to walk faithfully despite all the cheerios and baby toys I am crushing on my way (just kidding!... but really). 

I hope y'all understand. I'm just trying to find me and my way through this life. Learning who I am, what I'm called to do, and how to do that all while loving a man and raising a child. 

I love you all so so much and am excited to share life with you.

Xoxo,

Samantha







No comments:

Post a Comment