Friday, October 3, 2014

When It Rains, It Pours.

So I know that it's been a while, and for that I'm truly sorry. I do have some encouraging words though and I hope that it will uplift those who need it. (pardon the fact that it happened a few months ago...)

Have you ever heard that things come in three's? Especially with difficult times or when things break down? Let's just say that these last two months have been full of three's.

I got sick back in June before our trip to the Adirondacks for a 2yr anniversary. Then the day before we left our fridge broke and so did my car. Luckily we used the small dorm fridge that I still had from college, but it wasn't big enough to save everything. :( btw, I'm so so grateful for my in-laws who were babysitting for us and who had to make do with a mini college fridge lol. 

Anyway, we got to our vacay thinkin the three were done and that we would have a peaceful time. Well half way through, Matt's right wheel tire locked while we were driving and broke...seriously.... I'm not joking with you. We almost cried. Thank The Lord that our host was so gracious and managed to help us find a mechanic and get our car there. Did I mention it is a Sunday so no one was open? But at least there was a mechanic near where we were! PTL!!! :) 

Ok so we finished of our vacay and came home and our washer broke mid cycle. So we mopped up the flood, unkinked the hose and tried again. About two weeks later it died for good leaving us with one last flood. 

But ya know what? The Lord is good and perfect and His timing is impeccable, truly. As I recounted these trials  One of my dear friends and her hubby gifted to us a washer and dryer to replace ours. We seriously couldn't be more grateful to them. 

So what did we learn from all this? 

Things don't just come in three's.

And that the Lord is faithful to provide for our needs no matter how many times we need Him and despite how big or little the "problem" is. 


Praising The Lord for His grace and mercy.

Xoxo, 

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment