Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Beginning of Something Beautiful

Hello!
So I've been praying a lot about what to write as my first post. 

And praying....


and praying some more...


And, well, to start anything at all, I need to begin by seeking the Lord.  
Why should this blog be any different? 

So this will be the beginning. The beginning of something beautiful, something that I pray God will use to glorify Himself. So dear friend, I hope that you will join me in this prayer...and this blog as it grows. Lets take some time to seek the Lord and to kneel before Him and revel in His unconditional love and grace. 


Lord,

   Thank you for Who You are. Thank you for your mercy in not giving us what we do deserve, and for your grace in giving us what we don't. Thank you for sending Your Son to redeem us and to make a way for us to come before you. I can't express how grateful I am Lord, and even now I realize that I don't know half of what you've done for me. In realizing this Lord, I know that I can do nothing in and of myself, yet I see how easily it is for me to slip into thinking that I can live life without You. How haughty and deceitful my heart is! Lord please, as I begin this blog, search me and try me Oh Lord. Reveal my wicked ways and create in me a new heart. Transform me through the renewing of my mind as I seek You through Your Word. Lord, please don't let me lose my first love. Don't let me replace You on Your throne. Please, use this blog as a way to glorify You and to bring others closer to Your presence. Don't allow my heart to deceive me into thinking that I should take credit or put myself above sharing who You are. Thank you again Lord for who You are and all that you have done and will do.In Jesus' Name,Amen

Thank you friend for joining me on this journey and for coming before The Lord with me. I look forward to seeing what He has in store for us. 


xoxo
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment